Thursday, April 30, 2020

Something new

Hi Family,
Shortly after Jessie left on her mission, I started writing in my journal every day to follow her good example.  I tried to use those daily journal entries to compile a weekly email to her.  I quickly realized that was a waste of time and just started sending her selections from my journal entry each night.  I love staying in contact with her this way.  After only a couple weeks I added Mark (because he was living at BYU) and Mom (because I share everything with Mom).  It occurred to me the other day that I love ALL my children as much as I love Jessie and Mark, and thought it would be nice to include you in what I have been doing.
So, I am trying something new and will post my journal entry and messages to my missionary children to https://dadpayne.blogspot.com.  You are welcome to view and comment on this blog any time.  It is a private blog - only our immediate family has access to view this site. You will need to be logged in to your google account to access it.
This has the added benefit of archiving part of our family history for the future.  I hope this is nice.  We'll see how it goes.  I'd love your feedback!
Love,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment