Monday, July 26, 2021
10:00 pm
Busy day. I had a couple meetings to discuss security systems for the Springville branch and also our card processing conversion. They both went well. Tomorrow I need to finish getting ready for Board meeting.
Julie made raspberry ice cream for FHE treats tonight, and it was amazing. We ate it straight from the ice cream maker as soon as FHE was done and cleaned out the entire container. That's a good thing, because if there was any left I'd go eat more even though I'm really full.
FHE tonight was fun. David and his kids joined us and are spending the night; Lisa stayed at home to enjoy a little peace and quiet.
One awesome thing today – I was scrolling through Instagram while brushing my teeth, and came across a picture that looked like one Jessie had done, but it wasn't on her account. After reading through the description, I realized that this other site with 178k followers had posted one of her paintings and tagged her as the artist. One proud dad!
Ministering: One of my colleagues at another CU sent an email today asking for advice on email providers. I responded with the name of our IT provider (Solzorro) and recommended he check it out. Thomas from Firefighters (whom I also recommended to Solzorro) agreed. It felt good to help a fellow CU and also help Solzorro get more business.
Thankful: I'm thankful for inspiration. While praying this morning I had two specific answers to questions I have been pondering on as Bishop. They weren't 100% answers, but they are steps in the right direction.
More later…


No comments:
Post a Comment