Wednesday, July 7, 2021
9:27 pm
Hazel slept through the night last night (I think), but Nathaniel was up three times. What a silly boy. As a result, I was feeling a little groggy after lunch at work today, so I went outside for a walk, even though it was 98 degrees. The walk helped a lot.
In the afternoon we had a computer security training class. The hackers in the world are really awful. That's all I'll say.
Tonight I went to Church to do a temple recommend interview for a sister so she can resume her work in the Provo City Center Temple tomorrow morning. What a joyful thing. I also visited with a brother and extended a calling to work in Primary. He's never done that before. I think he will enjoy it and it will be a great experience for him.
Aiming for bed earlier tonight.
Thankful: I am thankful that the Holy Ghost will teach us about ourselves if we ask and are willing to listen.
Ministering: In addition to the activities at Church tonight, I ministered to a credit union member who showed up as I was walking out the door and was certain that no one could help her but me. (She was wrong, but that's beside the point.) She was sure it would only take ten minutes. She was wrong about that too.
More later…
A view of our Independence Day celebration. "Don't touch - it's hot!"

No comments:
Post a Comment