Tuesday, September 29, 2020

I fold laundry for fun

Not a whole lot more to say about today.  It was a good day.  Read on for more details.
Love,
Dad

Tuesday, September 29, 2020
8:49 pm

What did I do today?  I worked a lot on projects.  I spent about two hours with two different members to open accounts and brought in nearly $500k in new deposits.  We worked on some loans too.  It was a good day, and I look forward to another good, productive day tomorrow.

At lunch I worked on the Self-Reliance course in preparation for our group meeting tomorrow.  I'm going to index a few batches of names tonight.  I set a goal to index 100 names in September, and I'm nearly there.

Thankful: I'm thankful that God is in charge.  The news has a lot of messy stuff going on.  If I didn't have faith in an all-powerful, all-knowing God, I think I would lose hope and become really messed up.  That might explain the actions of some others who seem to be scared.  As it is, I put in my vote for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ tomorrow.  Too bad that vote doesn't count.

Ministering: I think my ministering today consisted of helping some members of the credit union.  They had unique needs, and I explained how we can help.

More later…

Here's a beautiful drawing Jessie gave to Spencer for his birthday.  Can you say "WOW"?


No comments:

Post a Comment