Friday, September 18, 2020

I'm ready for bed!

I love you all!

Friday, September 18, 2020
10:52 pm

Today went so ridiculously fast.  I spent an hour working with a family whose mother is aging and beginning to make bad financial decisions.  I also helped with some loans since Stacy was off today.  I sent out the Board minutes.  We also visited with Steve from Security Services to consider equipment for our new branch.  It is Sue's birthday tomorrow so we celebrated today with lunch.  It was good, but I prefer my homemade lunches.

Tonight we chatted with Mark and read Magic Treehouse to the kids.  Julie and I went to Costco to put gas in Bertha.  We also got some new porch lights to replace the old ones that no longer look very nice.  Julie is feeling pretty gross.  Nathaniel is getting fast at crawling on his belly and getting close to actually crawling.  I helped Abbie and Spencer both with some homework.

Thankful: I'm thankful that I like getting up in the morning and serving my family.  This morning Jessie made scones for Julie and the little kids.

Ministering: I ministered today to the family at work.

More later…

Can't remember if I posted Nathaniel playing peek-a-boo.


No comments:

Post a Comment