Tuesday, September 22, 2020
10:45 pm
Busy but productive day. I worked from home this afternoon for a couple meetings so I could avoid interruptions. Nice to be able to do that. Went to Spencer's soccer game this afternoon. Fun to watch. They played well. Tonight we had chicken tacos with fresh avocado. Wonderful. We are so fortunate to have an abundance and variety of terrific food. Jessie is making cinnamon rolls for Spencer's birthday tomorrow. Oh boy!
Tonight we ate cupcakes to celebrate Grandma W's birthday, and mint chocolate chip ice cream in honor of Brian. Hard to believe that he passed away 17 years ago. Stephanie realized that she was 17 when he passed away, meaning he has been gone for half her life. Mom pointed out that in four more years he will have been gone as long as he was alive. Sobering.
Thankful: I am thankful for the doctrine of eternal families and the resurrection. It is TRUE. And I thank God for that.
Ministering: I tried to compliment several of Spencer's teammates by name after their game.
More later…
And Google must be having some problem because I can't attach a photo to include with today's email. So just imagine a cute doodle of a loopy dog that Emma did on Sunday. I'll try to include it tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment