Monday, September 28, 2020
9:06 pm
I got so much done this morning, then the afternoon wasn't as productive. Hmph. Suzanne was out sick, and the afternoon was busy.
We got the paperwork done for Jessie to buy the Camry, and I got the charging cord for the Clarity. I'm looking forward to driving it tomorrow on straight electric power and seeing how it drives.
Julie put together a new FHE chart. Nathaniel got ahold of the photos on the last one. They were getting old anyway. The new one looks pretty neat. During FHE tonight he got the mouthpiece to Spencer's alto recorder and started blowing. He thought it was great, and it was pretty cute!
Thankful: I'm glad I got so much done this morning.
Ministering: Yesterday during our "give good gifts" lesson Abbie said she wanted me to make her a fried egg this morning for breakfast. So this morning I got up early enough to do that. I remember making fried eggs for Jessie before early morning seminary. Happy memories.
More later…
Q: What do you get when you add avocado and fresh tomato to homemade pizza?
A: An amazing lunch!


No comments:
Post a Comment