Friday, July 24, 2020
11:49 pm
Late night, but fun day. Started with breakfast at dad and mom's. Their neighbor Richard Trotter and his friend Chris were there too. Fun to visit with them, got a suggestion to control bugs in the garden – use lemon dish soap mixed with water. I'll try anything at this point.
After breakfast I went to Scott's to help him put some railroad ties down at the back of his driveway to finish an area he is preparing to lay sod. It was nice to be with him. Then I brought his truck and trailer back home so I can take it to get firewood tomorrow.
Next was off to David and Lisa's. We went to their neighbor's house to go swimming. Everyone had a lot of fun. Stayed for dinner and dessert, then came back home in time for the fireworks show in Spanish Fork. It was a good show this year. The crowd was smaller this year so we didn't have to wait as long to get home. Also picked up Dad's truck so we'll have two trucks to fill with firewood.
Mark read Bunnicula while we were driving. The book is funny, especially when Mark is reading.
Thankful: Everything. Today was just nice.
Ministering: I ministered to Scott with his yard project.
More later…
Helping Scott in his yard



No comments:
Post a Comment