Wednesday, July 29, 2020
9:21 pm
I spent two hours driving today to attend the retirement open house for Randy Gailey, a fellow credit union CEO who worked for the same credit union for 41 years. Amazing dedication. I'm glad I took the time to join him. And on the drive back to the office I listened to a conference call that I probably would have skipped if I had been in the office. A good decision all the way around.
I got Julie's camera cleaned today. I enjoyed joining the family in a video chat with Jessie this afternoon. We played Quiddler tonight after dinner. I got a download issue fixed for the personal financial software I use. I talked to Mike on my way home and tried to be a good friend. That's about it for today.
Thankful: I'm thankful for the peaceful goodness of life, even when there is turmoil in life.
Ministering: I ministered to Randy Gailey today and Mike. Neither efforts were dramatic, but I wanted these friends of mine to know they are important.
More later…
Did I show off my tomato sandwich from a couple days ago?

No comments:
Post a Comment