Monday, July 27, 2020

Stiff-necked

Hi Jessie,
Yesterday when I was putting my briefcase in the car to go to High Council meeting, I felt the muscles in my neck and shoulders knot up.  I just reached wrong and kinked it.  I woke up this morning pretty sore.  A little ibuprofen and a hot shower helped.  It's feeling pretty good now and hope it's not stiff again tomorrow morning.
My journal entry tonight isn't very inspiring.  Tomorrow's will be better.
You are always inspiring!  I hope you have a great day.
Love you!
Dad

Monday, July 27, 2020
10:15 pm

Blah.  I got almost nothing productive done at work today.  Lately my computer has been freezing randomly.  I've tried a bunch of things to get it fixed, but nothing has worked.  When I got to work this morning it was not running properly, even though I rebooted it when I left work on Thursday.  I finally bit the bullet and did a Windows Refresh, essentially reinstalling Windows, then reinstalling all my apps.  I think it's working better, but won't know for a day or two.  But the process took most of the day.

FHE tonight was nice.  Julie taught a great lesson from Elder Christofferson's Conference talk from October 2006 "Let us be Men."  I had forgotten how much I love that talk and am going to listen to it again.  Dessert (my responsibility) was cookies that Julie picked out, Mark and Spencer made, and I baked.  They were chocolatey, very rich, and yummy.  I could only eat one.  No room for toast and tomato tonight.  That will be lunch tomorrow.

Thankful: I'm thankful for sleep, and that enough sleep solves many problems of perspective.

Ministering: Out of stock. Check back tomorrow.

More later…

Dealing with technology.  This is actually two monitors for two different computers.  I figured I'd hook up a spare PC to my second monitor so I could keep working while my main computer reinstalled.  But, naturally, that one needed to be updated too so I had TWO computers tied up doing updates.  Can't win!


No comments:

Post a Comment