Thursday, July 23, 2020

I have a vacuum buddy

Dear Jessie,
Not much to write tonight.  I love you!
Love,
Dad

Thursday, July 23, 2020
9:16 pm

Work had some good moments and some frustrating moments.  Realized again how important it is to focus on doing the little things consistently and correctly.  If you don't do that, you run the risk of undermining everything else you do.  Also was reminded again that people will rise to their potential if you trust them.

This evening Nathaniel and I picked two tomatoes.  He got his first ride in the red backpack as I vacuumed the front room and living room.  He didn't love it, but he seemed happy back there.  That's good, because soon he'll get to spend more time in it as we go hiking.

Thankful: I'm thankful that we got the house mostly cleaned up tonight, and that Jennie is spending time with Spencer tonight.  She's so kind to him, and I think they truly have fun together.

Ministering: Hmm.  Not much to report here tonight.

More later…


No comments:

Post a Comment