Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Fun in a group

Dear family,
You're the greatest!  I hope today was good for you!
Love,
Dad

Wednesday, March 17, 2021
9:48 pm

Tonight we had our first combined youth activity in a year, and it was nice.  The Church livestreamed the Youth Music Festival, so we got the kids together to watch it.  We provided 60 sandwiches from Gandolfo's, 72 ice cream treats, chips, soda, and cookies.  The kids didn't pay a whole lot of attention to the music, but were well behaved as they visited with their friends and ate.  Overall, I think it was a good success.  I was really glad that we had a good turnout.  I pray for the young men and young women in our ward to have good experiences.

Work today was really busy.  Sue and Reyna were both out sick today, and there was lots happening.  I ended up doing a loan, Dalley opened a couple accounts, and Stacy was working on several loans.  Overall it was a good day; I hope Sue and Reyna are feeling better tomorrow.

Thankful: I'm really glad there was a good turnout for the youth meeting tonight.

Ministering: I was the dessert server tonight, distributing seconds to the youth as they visited with their friends.  I hope that small act made an impression on them.

More later…

Look at all these people in one place! 😯


No comments:

Post a Comment