Tuesday, March 9, 2021
9:44 pm
Last week I gave Nathaniel a blessing. He slept through the night the next two nights when Julie was in the hospital. Then she got home, and he's been waking up again. Still figuring this out.
Julie took Hazel to the doctor to get weighed today because she's been worried about her not eating well. She has lost six ounces. We got her some formula to supplement nursing, and she's been downing an additional ounce at each feeding. I'm glad we can do that for her, and hope the additional food will help her in every way.
I put training wheels on a bike for Camilla today, and she loves it. Power-raked part of the lawn this afternoon. Tonight we had a bit of a meltdown at bedtime, but made it through with love and kindness (as much as possible when someone gets a swat). Chatted with my counselors by phone for ten minutes or so. Calling it a day.
Thankful: I am thankful that because of the atonement of Jesus Christ, the person I want to be tomorrow is not prisoner to the person I was yesterday.
Ministering: I sent a text to our renters to check on how they're doing. They're both struggling with some significant health challenges, and I wanted them to know we are worried about them.
More later…
Isaac is all ready for Halloween.


No comments:
Post a Comment