Monday, March 1, 2021

Perfect ultrasound

Dear family,
Mark, it was wonderful to talk to you today.  I am excited for you to go to a new area and begin working with another new missionary.  You'll be a great district leader.  Remember, patience and love are keys to effective leadership, especially in the Church.
Jessie, you're a great worker.  Thanks for putting in the time to accomplish so much on your mission.  Sometime soon we'll have to visit so you can tell about your trip to Idaho!
Love to all,
Dad

Monday, March 1, 2021
9:57 pm

Today went so incredibly fast.  First day of the month always has a lot going on, and today was no exception.  Suzanne and Sue started in their new roles today.  I spent some time working with them.  It is going to take some time to figure out how to delegate, train them on what I want them to do, etc. I also spent time working on a couple of loans, but that was not on purpose.

Best news of the day was going to the ultrasound at Maternal Fetal Medicine at the hospital.  The ultrasound was perfect.  Baby is estimated at 7 pounds 2 ounces today.  Scheduled to induce on Thursday.

Nathaniel has discovered a new personality.  He is gaining more control over his ability to throw things, which can be hazardous if you aren't expecting something to come at you.  He likes standing on the table and takes it personally if you don't want him to do that.

Chicken noodle soup for dinner tonight was tasty.  FHE was late but very good.  I didn't get enough sleep last night, so I'm going to head to bed.  More later…

Tonight's FHE activity. Sort of like "pin the tail on the donkey."  It was really fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment