Saturday, August 8, 2020
9:27 pm
Saturday's go so fast! We did quite a lot of work – weeded the garden, helped Abbie trim goat hooves, chores around the house – and still ran out of day before we ran out of projects. I cleaned the porch lights and they look much better. I think they're kind of ugly and would like to replace them, but I'm not sure it's worth the expense. Maybe they'll break…
Tonight we went to Alvin Larsen's wedding reception. He married Victoria Roper who lived in our last ward. Small world. We got there about five minutes before it "ended," and Alvin and Victoria were just getting ready to leave. We visited with the Escottos from the SF 17th Ward. We seem to see them at many receptions.
Thankful: I'm thankful we can clean our house. It takes a lot of consistent work, but is so worth it.
Ministering: I texted Scott to arrange to help him lay sod in his back yard on Monday.
More later…
Playing Quirkle last night. Abbie won.



No comments:
Post a Comment