Dear Mark,
I remember what I was going to mention the other day - I took the kids to Maple Ridge to meet their teachers and get ready for the new school year. It was fun to be there. It sounds like the Watchdog program that I've done the past several years won't happen this year because of COVID, so I put my name down on the signup sheet to see if I can get in a couple times during the year to help.
Today was productive. I updated some policies and documented the things we learned from COVID on how we can ensure our business will carry through unexpected interruptions. Sounds thrilling, I know. But it needed to be done, and feels good to have it finished.
I took a walk at lunch today. I'm amazed at how much construction is going on around here. I need to find a more peaceful walking route!
Tonight I read a bit of our next chapter book to the kids, The Wild Robot Escapes. I guess the title gives away the ending, huh?
Thankful: I'm thankful for the miracle of our bodies and our minds. The kids are learning at school. Nathaniel eats good food and grows and is getting faster at scooting across the floor. Small miracles.
Ministering: I texted a couple of people today and dropped off some fresh bread this morning at Robert Kincaid's house. Then I found out he's on his way to Washington. Need to go back and pick up the loaf of bread and distribute it elsewhere.
Many people have asked about you and send their love. So do I!
Love,
Dad
Nathaniel and I had fun talking together while running some errands.

No comments:
Post a Comment