What is Dad Doing?

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Project Saturday

Hi Jesse, no journal entry tonight just some photos of our busy day. I love you!

We started the morning splitting and stacking the last of the wood.
Posted by Dad at 4:00 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

Dad
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2021 (97)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ▼  2020 (203)
    • ►  December (20)
    • ►  November (24)
    • ►  October (24)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ▼  August (23)
      • Emma made me play :)
      • I took a nap
      • Saturday's are great
      • Tofu for lunch
      • Just some photos
      • The day I wore mismatched socks
      • Mostly photos
      • Getting stuff done
      • Progress
      • First day of school
      • We finished our book!
      • Addendum
      • Happy Sunday
      • Skyline Drive
      • Red things from the garden
      • Writing to TWO missionaries
      • Tomatoes, tacos and tears
      • Family photo day
      • Love a clean house
      • Still sore
      • God watches over us
      • I (don't) heart commercials
      • Project Saturday
    • ►  July (27)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (34)
    • ►  April (2)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.