8:52 pm
Right now Nathaniel is screaming in delight as Spencer chases him around the living room on his hands and knees. It is so much fun to listen to.
Work was busy. An email problem that I have been working on most of this week still hasn't been resolved, and it's driving me crazy. I spent too much time on that today, and another hour on the phone with a daughter of an elderly member whose dementia is getting worse. That was hard.
Thankful: I'm grateful that dad is finally starting to feel better. I visited with him briefly on my way home from work, and again after getting home. The Hale Theater in Orem is putting on The Importance of Being Earnest. Jessie and I went to see it a couple years ago at BYU and enjoyed it; Julie has never seen it. Many years ago we did a reading of part of the play with Julie's brother Mark during a family reunion and everyone got a kick out of that. We got four tickets to take Dad and Mom for Dad's birthday next month. I'm grateful we can do that together.
Ministering: I found some Church resources that I did not know existed that will be very helpful to train our AP and YW presidencies. I spent a little while at lunch working on that; I need to do more tomorrow because the training meeting is this Sunday afternoon.
More later…
No comments:
Post a Comment