Monday, January 4, 2021

Wanna Mallow?

Dear family,
I sure enjoyed our brief phone call today Mark and look forward to a better chat next time you call.  Much love to everyone!
Love,
Dad

Monday, January 4, 2021
9:50 pm

FHE tonight was really nice.  Spencer put together a good lesson.  Neil made a (long) Kahoot about the hymns.  Jessie's activity was fun.  We roasted marshmallows for treats.  Everyone else did great with their part too.  It was so nice to be together.

Work today was also good.  I accomplished a lot with the new year, and have a full week ahead of me.

The Odyssey had an electrical problem several months ago that caused the battery to die repeatedly.  This past week the problem recurred, and I finally got it towed to Clegg's in Provo.  The culprit this time – the map lights in the cabin got left on.  Oh brother.  But while it was there they did some other needed maintenance, so we're good to go.

Thankful: I am grateful that the van is fixed again!

Ministering: I needed to get some groceries on my way home from work, so I bought flowers for Julie while I was there.

More later…

Jessie's activity - how many blocks can you stack on your head?


No comments:

Post a Comment