Thursday, October 22, 2020
9:12 pm
This morning started with a howling baby. I was up packing lunches when I heard Nathaniel start to cry. I made a bottle for him and took it up to Julie to feed him. He ate most of the bottle, then protested any attempt to put him back in bed. Julie handed him off to me at 6:30 and went back to bed. I finished packing lunches, tried to feed Nathaniel some cereal, read a few stories with the little girls, and folded a load of laundry with the help of Neil, Isaac, Emma and Camilla. Then Julie came down, showered and dressed, we prayed, and I went to work a little late.
Work today was really productive. I revised a plan for how we pay for our employees' insurance benefits, worked on some presentations for Saturday's strategic planning meeting, and had a marketing meeting.
After dinner I played Dos with Spencer, Neil and Isaac. I got clobbered but had fun doing it.
Tonight Julie had a primary presidency meeting. I did the best I could to put the kids in bed solo. That is not easy!! I tried putting Nathaniel in the red backpack while reading scriptures, but that didn't work too well. I ended up asking Neil to finish reading scriptures and Isaac to read a chapter of Wild Robot while I fed Nathaniel a bottle and put him in bed. And it worked!
Thankful: I've made good progress preparing for this weekend's meeting. I'm glad for that and look forward to our meeting.
Ministering: I worked with Stacy today to help her prepare to do part of our presentation on Saturday. I want to help her build skills and have experiences that help her.
More later…
Yesterday's lunch. I really don't think you can go wrong with avocado, bacon, and blue cheese.

No comments:
Post a Comment