Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Love you all

Tuesday, October 27, 2020
10:50 pm

Great day.  Julie had an ultrasound and the baby appears to be growing perfectly.  What a wonderful, miraculous blessing.  Visited w/ Bishop Lewis to discuss what needs he has been addressing in the ward.  Met online with a business coach I am going to start working with.  I feel good about that.  It's going to stretch me and help me become better.

After dinner we had a nerf gun capture the flag activity.  No one got hurt or felt slighted.  Double win! 

Had our first bishopric meeting tonight.  It went really well   I am going to enjoy working with these brethren.  We are already working on our first callings to extend on Sunday.

Thankful: A perfect, healthy pregnancy.  Huge, huge blessing.

Ministering: I texted Laurie Briggs and worked with Sis. Hansen on the funeral arrangements for Brandon.  Sounds like the family is going to work through the funeral home for everything.  I want to be available to help as needed.

More later…

This photo isn't from tonight's nerf gun war, but it looks the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment