Saturday, October 3, 2020

General Conference is SOOOO good

I love you all!
Dad

Saturday, October 3, 2020
11:03 pm

The first two session of General Conference today were outstanding.  I felt called to be better and encouraged that with the help of the Holy Ghost, I can do it.  It was a great day and I can't wait to reread these talks and understand more what I need to know and do.

Between conference sessions we had everyone over for soup to celebrate Abbie and Spencer's birthdays.  The food was great and it was nice to visit.  Dad, Mom and Randy came, as did Scott, the Allbertsons, and David & Lisa and their kids. 

After the afternoon session I mowed the lawn, then Julie, Jessie and Abbie went to mom's house to watch the general women's meeting.  We made homemade pizza to finish the crust that we made yesterday.  The kids took a bath, then we read BoM and Wild Robot Escapes.  They were all up really late last night, so after they got in bed everyone fell asleep pretty quickly tonight.  They were pretty good for me tonight.  After they fell asleep, Spencer and I played a game of gin using his oversized playing cards.  I got the dishwasher reloaded and started it running for the fifth time today.  I'm so glad we have two dishwashers!

Thankful: Two dishwashers.  A lawn that looks nice when mowed.

Ministering: We ministered to the family today.

More later…

My mowing buddy this afternoon


No comments:

Post a Comment