I got to teach the EQ lesson today via Zoom, and I really enjoyed it. The technology worked well enough, and it was delightful to interact with members of my quorum.
David and Lisa came down for dinner tonight. They looked at a house that is for sale in Hobble Creek Canyon. The price is in their range, but the property is literally on the edge of the canyon, and they didn't feel safe raising their small children there. Totally understandable. Dinner was yummy. Then they left and we sang some hymns together. It was nice.
Thankful: I am thankful for the many good things that happened today. I'm thankful for the gift of the Holy Ghost that I felt more clearly as I fasted today. It was a good day.
Ministering: I'm going to minister to Sis. Pike with a "thank you" text. She was released today as RS President after serving faithfully for several years. I really enjoyed working with her both as a member of the Bishopric and as the EQP. Sister Jolene Hansen was called as the new RSP. I look forward to working with her too.
More later…
Camilla drew this picture of Mark (far left), herself holding Nathaniel's hand (middle), and Neil/Isaac (on the right; the person changed a couple times). "Don't you love this adorable picture I drew?"

No comments:
Post a Comment