Thursday, October 8, 2020
9:16 pm
I did more loans today than I have done in a long time. Stacy and Reyna were both at a mortgage training in the morning, so I covered all the loans and Spanish phone calls until they got back. It was nice to be "back in the trenches" in the morning, and nice when they got back so I could get out of the trenches again! 😊
Tonight Abbie found out that she was exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID, so now she is quarantined for 14 days. The timing isn't bad – fall break is next Thursday and Friday, so she will miss fewer days of in-person class. She's got a pretty good attitude about it, and Camilla thinks this is great! I'm afraid she's in for a rude surprise when she realizes that being home doesn't mean she can play all day long.
After dinner we did a bit of work on the new flower bed on the north side of the house. We also loaded nerf guns and had a nerf gun war in the house. No major injuries and everyone wanted to keep playing when it was time for bed, so I think that was a win. The "bedtime-snack-meltdown" was not a win.
It took until after midnight for Nathaniel to fall asleep last night, so I was up way too late again last night. I'm going to try to be in bed by 10:15 tonight and get a better night's sleep.
Thankful: I feel like some of the priorities I want to work on at work are starting to come together better in my mind. I am thankful for that.
Ministering: Tonight after the kids were in bed I helped Erik Watkins (brother I minister to) with some Excel manipulation he needed help with. I hope it helped.
More later…

No comments:
Post a Comment