Tuesday, October 6, 2020
8:45 pm
I spent a lot of time on the phone today with tech support getting a software problem fixed. Somehow the config files for one of the programs I used quarterly got corrupted in late July, and we didn't realize it until yesterday when we needed it for some quarterly reports. Fortunately some really smart people were able to get it all fixed for me. Suzanne nearly has the Call Report finished, so we will have it done in time for our audit that begins next week.
Tonight Abbie and I moved one of the fences for her goat pen to keep them way from the apple tree. They have decided that they like apple tree bark almost as much as they like chicken food and have been helping themselves to as much as they can get. We tried wrapping the tree in many layers of chicken wire, but that didn't help much. Hopefully we are in time to save the tree.
Thankful: I'm thankful for people who like to help. Austin and Marcus from Solzorro, the IT company we are using, came over today to help with some computer configuration. They really want to help and never make me feel like an inconvenience when we ask them for help. That's the kind of company I like to do business with, and I hope we similarly provide willing service to others.
Ministering: Tonight I ministered to Abbie. Even though I don't really love her goats, I do love her.
More later…
Our chickens are laying, and we got a big egg with a double-yolk in it!

No comments:
Post a Comment