Thursday, April 15, 2021

Rain is lovely

Dear family,
It rained a fair amount today, which was lovely. Praying that continues.
Jessie's website officially began selling her artwork yesterday, and it is off to a fabulous start. I think she sold $800 worth of prints her first day. (Jessie, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.) So proud of her good work and the difference she is making.
Love to all!
Dad

Thursday, April 15, 2021
10:00 pm

Writing earlier to get to sleep earlier. Yesterday we had pizza and planning for YM. Bro. Zabriskie ran the meeting and did a good job, starting with the boys' interests. I had a bunch of meetings for work.

Today was the first day of the Utah Credit Union Association convention. Normally in person, it was cancelled last year and held virtually today and tomorrow for 3 hours each day. It wasn't nearly as good as meeting in person. I spent a couple hours working on our calendars to get them integrated better with our Microsoft subscription. I think we made good progress. Tomorrow I might tackle my To Do list. Tonight I had an interview with one of our youth in preparation for seminary graduation.

Have a couple emails still to write so I'm wrapping up.

More later…

Abbie, masked up and enjoying the tulips.


No comments:

Post a Comment