Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Two meetings successfully completed

Dear family,
I hope you all had a really nice day today! I'm happy with how my day went, and glad that our annual meeting met the minimum requirements. Hopefully next year will be back to normal.
Love everyone!
Dad

Wednesday, April 21, 2021
9:22 pm

Today was effective. We got initial bids for our Springville building, and they came in roughly where I expected – about $2 million. Gulp. Now I need to review our projections and make sure this will work.

I joined Paul Atkinson, Dale Phelps, and Steve Clayson for lunch today; they are the CEO's of Aline, Nebo, and Pacific Horizon Credit Unions. We talked business for a while then Church. Dale served as bishop of his ward and Paul is currently his ward's bishop.

I had Board meeting this afternoon, and it went very well. Then we had the CU annual meeting in the evening. We needed 15 people to form a quorum and had 18. Good enough. I hope next spring we an serve pancakes again.

Tonight for YM we learned about coding web pages. That is Bro. Zabriskie's career and he did a good job introducing some basic concepts to the kids. Spencer totally ate it up and was eager to keep working.

Ministering:  Hmmm. I'm not sure I can think of anyone I ministered to today. Does giving some of the youth a ride home after mutual count? I'm afraid that's the best I've got.

Thankful: I'm grateful that mom came over tonight to help Julie and the kids since I was only home for about 15 minutes between the CU annual meeting and YM tonight. It was a full day.

More later...

Dinner on Saturday. Delicious!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment