Monday, April 12, 2021
9:05 pm
Same day, new journal entry. Nathaniel did not sleep well last night. He finally went to sleep around 2:15 am, and I was up less than four hours later to pack lunches for school. Fortunately, I've felt quite good all day and accomplished a lot at work. God is kind.
Had a nice visit with Mark at lunch today. He is not a fan of Facebook finding, but that is the direction they have been given to use much of their time.
Thankful: I'm thankful that today was a productive day in spite of getting little sleep. I'm also thankful that Jessie spent time this morning here so Julie could take a nap.
Ministering: I spent a fair amount of time on the phone today discussing a couple different issues in the ward.
More later…
From last Saturday. This is what Emma looks like when she's not tired and watching a movie she doesn't like. 🙄

No comments:
Post a Comment