Thursday, February 25, 2021
8:58 pm
Another good day today. I spent most of the day working on HR/staffing issues. I visited with Suzanne, Sue and Dalley. Suzanne and Sue each received promotions as I am working to get things ready for our new branch in Springville. I let Dalley know that we want to keep her in a full-time position when she finishes school next January. I think the salary we can offer is competitive with what is available in the marketplace.
Thankful: I'm grateful that I have a good job that doesn't just allow me to provide for myself and my family, but that also provides good jobs for good people. It's a blessing to be involved in this.
Ministering: Tonight our digital photo album had a photo of Dennis and Diane Miller. I snapped a photo of it with my phone and sent it to Dennis with a note that I was thinking of him.
More later…
The photo of a photo that I sent to Dennis Miller.

No comments:
Post a Comment