Monday, February 15, 2021
9:16 pm
Sunday was a full day, as they usually are. We have begun making plans to resume in-person weeknight youth activities and will start holding Bishopric and Ward Council in person. I had a scheduled stewardship interview with Sis. Hansen, our RS president, and an impromptu one with Bro. Kent, our EQ president. They were good. I'm grateful to be able to work with such good people. None of us is perfect, but we are trying and working to support each other. And I just remembered a Patriarchal Blessing recommend I need to submit. Be right back… Done.
Last night after dinner and hymns we got everyone in bed. Then Julie and I stayed up until midnight talking. Some was more serious, some was just silly, and all of it was nice. I tried to stop talking several times and get to bed earlier, but kept thinking of "one more thing…"
Today was Presidents' Day, so the kids and I had the day off. We slept in a bit – 8:00 am is now sleeping in for me. I made a different ableskiever recipe for breakfast today. They weren't bad, but I still think they're too much work. We might try the recipe again in a waffle maker or Abbie's baked donut maker. We folded some laundry, played Settlers, and the kids watched a movie. Julie had a non-stress test and doctor visit today and everything looks good. We are working on scheduling the induction in the next couple weeks. Wow.
We went to Dad and Mom's for burgers and visiting tonight. We got there a little late following Nathaniel's nap. Got home too late for FHE tonight, so we'll do that tomorrow.
More later…
Camilla beat Emma and me at Rat-a-tat-cat on Sunday with TWO points. Nice job!



No comments:
Post a Comment