Wednesday, February 10, 2021
9:46 pm
Tonight while reading scriptures we heard sirens, then the kids announced that they could see the blinky lights from their bedroom window. Police and an ambulance were back in our ward for the second time in two days. I walked down, fearing the worst. I didn't learn much and the police couldn't tell me much more than that "everyone is okay." But that's great news that I was happy to hear.
The debit card conversion today went very smoothly, much to our relief.
Thankful: Jessie is really enjoying the graphic work she is doing with Church magazines, and has been offered a job there when her mission ends in April. She is really happy about that, and I am so excited for her. It's a wonderful feeling to get paid for something you enjoy doing.
Ministering: I texted Leandra's parents today to make sure they have my contact info and to offer my support. I failed to contact the Petersen's today, a family that is on my mind. I will do that tomorrow, and am now accountable to my future self.
More later…
Evidence that Nathaniel has been here. (Photo from January, but I don't think I've shared it before!)

No comments:
Post a Comment