Saturday, December 26, 2020
9:53 pm
And so my week of Saturdays comes to an end. It has been really nice taking this week off.
Today I worked with Neil to put together one of his Christmas presents. He is building a desk lamp out of what looks like an erector set kit. We didn't have much time to work on it, but we did complete two of the steps. I think there are 60-ish steps. This is going to take a while.
Spencer and I drove for a while today running errands. He is doing a good job driving. This evening Julie and I got take-out from the Bombay House and had dinner and games with the Albertson's. We played Zero Down, Skippity, and Rummikub. Jessie and Abbie led the babysitting crew here at home, including watching Quinn and Lila.
Neil has a baby tooth that needs to come out. It broke somehow; tonight I pulled the smaller piece that was loose but stuck. The larger piece is hardly loose and refused to budge when I tried to pull it out. Neil has the assignment to wiggle it as much as he can so it will come out.
Thankful: I'm thankful for good friends.
Ministering: I called Mark Bernards today to wish him a happy birthday and enjoyed visiting with him. I also talked to Jesse Ward. It was nice to catch up with them. I didn't really minister to them; it was more of mutual ministering to each other.
More later…
Breakfast for Emma and Camilla served on two of Mom's fancy new dessert plates. And when the girls couldn't finish them, I was there to do my dad-ly duty! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment