Friday, December 18, 2020
9:38 pm
Today was so full. I ran an errand for Julie in the morning and got to work about 9:30. I tried to get lots done t work, then left at 1:00 pm to help with Neil's Christmas party at school. We played "snowman Cootie" where the kids roll a die and draw a part of the snowman based on what number they roll. Surprisingly, none of the kids had heard of Cootie before. Their teacher had! Then I taught them how to fold a napkin to look like a Christmas tree. I was impressed by how good the kids were. In spite of being excited for Christmas break and wanting to have fun with their friends, they were well behaved and never got out of control. It was nice to be with them.
Poor Nathaniel woke up with a bloody nose this morning, then fell and bit his tongue a little later and made it bleed. It was still bleeding off and on when I got home at the end of the day, but I think it's finally done.
I didn't leave work until 6:30 tonight, trying to get everything done so I can take next week off.
I didn't sleep too well last night, so I hope to get to sleep before it is too terribly late. More later…
Christmas napkins



No comments:
Post a Comment