Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Short note

Dear family,
Tonight's note is pretty short.  There's not a whole lot to tell about today, so....
Love,
Dad

Tuesday, December 29, 2020
9:13 pm

Work today was much less strange than yesterday, and I got a lot done.  The end of the year is racing towards me, and I realized today that I am going to have to delay the launch of a new video banking service we are implementing.  We just won't be ready on January 4 as I hoped.  Fortunately we haven't done any public promotion yet so we won't look bad delaying the launch until mid-month.  I made progress on several other projects.

Thankful: I'm thankful that everyone slept pretty well last night.  I slept well too.

Ministering: I visited with Pres. Brinkerhoff today about some issues that need my attention.  I also tried to encourage some of my employees in their efforts to learn new skills.  I'm afraid that's about all for today.

More later… 

Apparently someone found my phone...

   

No comments:

Post a Comment