Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Chicken coop is 15% done...

Dear Sister Payne and Elder Payne,
Mark knows about the progress we made on the coop tonight.  He was a major part of getting it done.  Need to go to sleep soon.  Look forward to visiting on p-day tomorrow!
Love,
Dad

Better day at work today.  I intentionally scheduled my "big rocks" time later in the day because I had some projects that I needed to work on first thing.  There were a few frustrations as companies I work with should have done a better job providing services to us.  Working with them to help them see what they need to do.  Also need to work with my employees to determine how to better support each other and serve our members.  We're good, but have lots of room for improvement.

Tonight we started working on the chicken coop.  We had a bit of a slow start figuring out how to get it together, but started moving faster.  We have one whole wall built so far.  Still need to make the door and the rest of the sides.  It will take a while yet to finish.

Thankful: I am thankful for sleep, which is what I need to do pronto.  I am also thankful that I can identify personal attributes I want to change.  The way I am today is not the way I need to stay.  Tomorrow is not a prisoner to yesterday.  Today I can choose to be a little better, kinder, and diligent.  I can also do hard things.

Ministering: Ouch.  I didn't do very well at this today.

More later…


No comments:

Post a Comment