It was cool today and rained a little last night. A pleasant change for summer. Our lawn is really green and looks very nice. Aerating and fertilizing make a big difference.
Work was good today. I got most of the items on today's list done.
We had homemade pizzas for dinner tonight. We figured out that heating a cast iron griddle in the oven first, then putting the pizza dough onto the already-hot griddle is key to baking the pizza just right. And they were just right!
FHE was also nice. We played tag outside (hence noticing the green lawn) and Neil taught a lesson on the deceptions of Satan. Dessert was homemade apple-rhubarb pie that Mark and Abbie made with rhubarb from Bro. Kincaid. It was amazing. I'm glad there's more rhubarb in the fridge so they can make another pie tomorrow. Mark decided it would be a good idea for us to plant some rhubarb in our garden. I think I agree with him.
Thankful: I am thankful for rhubarb. 😊 And friends who share it. I'm also thankful for Mondays because they come after the Sabbath and let me put into practice the things I learned or recommitted to on Sunday.
Ministering: I sent a text to Mike's sister Gina to ask how their dad is doing and let her know I am praying for their family. Bro. Christensen's health is declining, and Mike's behavior and desires are challenging.
More later…
FHE - all the boys fit on the Sharing Chair, then the girls wanted to join.


No comments:
Post a Comment