Monday, June 15, 2020

Honey cookies for FHE treats

Dear Sister Payne and Elder Payne,
Tonight's journal entry iis pretty short.  This intro will be too.  I need to go put some ground beef into freezer-sized packages.  I love you both!
Love,
Dad

This morning I glued some supports where they needed to be in the chicken coop, and worked some more on it in the afternoon.  I left work early to work on it some more.  It's nearly finished.  I need to finish putting in some perches and the nesting box, and install latches on the doors.

I had a short visit with the Simons; I was delivering a couple of letters from Mark.  It was so nice to visit with them.  FHE tonight went well.  Spencer chose Abbie's Matching Game for the activity, and Julie helped Camilla with a lesson on the priesthood.  We had honey cookies for dessert.

Thankful: I'm thankful the chicken coop is almost finished.

Ministering: Visiting with the Simons was really nice.  I'm glad I got to see them.

More later…

Spencer playing ping pong at Scott's house last week.  The view off their back patio is amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment