I got a lot done today, making progress on several projects. Not much else to report from work, other than it was a good day.
The zucchini and pumpkin don't look any worse tonight than it did yesterday, so I think the Malathion I put on helped. After dinner we played a game of sardines, then I read scriptures and Wild Robot to the kids. Now they're giggling in their rooms and not sleeping. I'm going to work on the geography questions I'm supposed to be doing weekly. I've got a fun idea and need to get working on it!
Thankful: I'm grateful for the gift of the Holy Ghost. I appreciate his role as Comforter. I can rarely see the end from the beginning and often feel like I can't even see the next step, but I feel his influence assuring me that things will be okay. I confess that sometimes I still wish I could see each step in the plan, but when I remember to exercise faith, humility brings me patience and trust in that comfort.
Ministering: I visited with Andy Hjorth tonight through the fence and talked about our yards a little. His apple tree has bugs and a couple large limbs are totally dead. I offered my chainsaw to cut the branches out. He'll probably use it on Saturday; I'll try to help him.
The view from the sardine can! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment