Friday, November 27, 2020
9:00 pm
We had four people at the credit union today. Fortunately the day was less busy than a normal workday, but with only four of us it was still busy. Leftover turkey dinner for lunch was amazing. We had Bombay House tonight for dinner, and that was also amazing. I am fortunate to eat good food every day of my life.
Thankful: I listened to a Conference talk from a few years ago in preparation for the Sunday School discussion I will lead on Sunday. Elder Ballard's talk Return and Receive was really great. Then as auto play continued I found Pres. Nelson's talk Drawing the Power of Jesus Christ into our Lives. Also incredible. I am so grateful to be led by prophets and apostles.
Ministering: I helped the Swenson's today with an email to the ward with info on Mia's graveside service tomorrow morning.
More later…
Ready for the snow!

No comments:
Post a Comment