Saturday, November 7, 2020

Gentle rain on a Saturday

Dear family,
It was nice to spend the day with you and get our house ready for the sabbath!  I look forward to being together tomorrow afternoon.
Love,
Dad

Saturday, November 7, 2020
10:15 pm

Good day today.  Nathaniel woke up early, so he and I came downstairs to play and read a book.  The rest of the little kids got up fairly early too.  Made Malt-o-Meal for breakfast, then they enjoyed reading for a couple hours.  Next came cleaning.  We printed a new list of Saturday chores.  That's always exciting because all the "easy" jobs are available again.  Isaac and I worked together.  The house is reasonably ready for tomorrow.

Thankful: I'm grateful that I got to work with my children today.  I enjoyed talking to Isaac while we cleaned the couches.  I joined Jessie for three whole minutes of exercise tonight.  She's lots more flexible than I am! 😊

This is how Nathaniel plays with Lincoln Logs!


No comments:

Post a Comment