Monday, November 23, 2020
8:45 pm
I got to visit with my employees about end-of-year bonuses; that is always a good day. I'm grateful that the Board gave me the budget to recognize and reward my employees. I am hopeful that we will be able to build on this year's success, and that my employees will accept the challenge to develop personally.
FHE tonight was quite good. Emma taught a lesson on gifts. She taught us that Heavenly Father's gift to us was his son Jesus Christ. She asked each person to search the scriptures to find one gift that Jesus gives us. Then we made a list of gifts that Jesus gives us. Isaac made a very insightful connection. Looking at the list, he noticed that the gift Jesus gives us leads to a gift we can give him: Jesus gave us agency; we can choose to obey Jesus. Jesus has charity for us; we can show charity to others. Jesus gives us peace; we can be peacemakers. I was very impressed with his insight.
Thankful: Everything I listed today.
Ministering: Julie is trying to put Nathaniel to sleep. I am going to go relieve her so she can make a card.
More later…
Emma's FHE lesson board that allowed Isaac to make his insight...

No comments:
Post a Comment