Friday, November 20, 2020
9:23 pm
A highlight today was listening to President Nelson speak to the world at 11:00 am, offering encouragement and hope with a message of gratitude. He didn't reveal any new doctrine or announce the return of Jesus Christ, but his message of hope and gratitude was wonderful. His message was right in the middle of the work morning, and it was delightful that for those 15 minutes, the phone didn't ring, the drive up was empty, and everyone in my office was streaming the prophet. Super nice.
I worked quite a bit more on some plans that I want to use next year to help my staff and me identify goals and achieve them. I feel like we are good, but I'm not content to stop where we are. I want to improve and grow and become better. I really want to become great, and that happens when I help those around me become great.
Tonight we put together boxes of gifts to share through a Christian organization Julie follows. The kids really enjoyed it. Tomorrow we will drop the boxes off at a Church in Provo. I love taking opportunities for my kids to experience service to others, and am so grateful that we have an abundance and can share with others.
Thankful: A prophet. Sharing our abundance with others. A very good job. Employees who are good and are worth investing in.
Ministering: I sent an email on behalf of the Swenson family letting the ward know of the death of their daughter. That was a sad email to send. I continue to pray for their family.
More later…
Nathaniel and I stayed out of the way while everyone else put boxes together.


No comments:
Post a Comment