Wednesday, November 11, 2020

No more onions

Dear family,
Happy Veterans Day!  I am grateful for those who have served and continue to serve our country, both in the military and in other roles.  Thank you for your example of goodness!
Love,
Dad

Wednesday, November 11, 2020
9:04 pm

Humph.  I had the day off for Veterans Day, and didn't get much done.  I can get by on six hours of sleep when I am busy.  But on days like today when I'm home playing with the kids and need to be self-motivated to get things done, six hours means I fall asleep while trying to rock Nathaniel to sleep.  I didn't take a long nap, but I also didn't bring up firewood or put away the summer clothes.  I did learn that onions now make me feel gross.  Blah.

Thankful: I am thankful for good people.  

Ministering: Today I tried to minister to Julie.  I watched the kids for several hours while she went shopping to find some new maternity clothes.  Sadly, nearly all the stores have eliminated the maternity clothes in-store, and have them available only online.  Not terribly convenient.

More later… 

"I'm not listening!"



No comments:

Post a Comment