Tuesday, November 10, 2020

One gallon

Dear family,
Sleeping time. Love to all!
Love,
Dad

Tuesday, November 10, 2020
11:06 pm

Good day.  Donated blood tonight, I'm now in the Gallon Club.  Proud me.  Tithing settlement was nice, also visited with some people to help them set good goals and progress in the covenant path.  While I was meeting with ward members, my wonderful counselors were considering other needs in the ward.  We had a 45-minute meeting after my interviews and they brought me up to speed on the items they discussed.  It was wonderful.  I am so blessed to work with these great men.

Work today was good.  I had a good meeting with Stacy and Reyna to consider things we can do to work better with our members, especially if they need a loan.  I felt like we came up with some good ideas.  The day went very fast.

Thankful: Have I mentioned how thankful I am for my counselors?  Also for my family.  Nathaniel likes to wake up early.  So does Isaac.  They take after their daddy.  This morning I read one of Nathaniel's favorite stories to him before work, then left him in Isaac's charge.  He did great.  I am a blessed man.

Ministering: See above.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment