Monday, May 18, 2020

Missionary Relay, part 2

I love Jessie because she is so outgoing and she loves the gospel. She loves to help others.
I love Mark because he is such a good example. He loves to work and is not afraid of who he is.
I love the gospel because it brings me comfort and it helps me to be my best.
Love, Spencer

I love Jessie because she is always up to do something with her siblings.
I love Mark because he is so happy. 
I love the gospel because it makes me feel happy and comforted.
Love,
Isaac

Dear Jessie and Mark,
I love Jessie because she always thinks of others before herself.
I love Mark because he loves to be with other people.
I love the gospel because it is true and it can help people know that they can be with their family forever, receive the priesthood, and have the Holy Ghost with them whenever they need him, and they can repent and be saved forever.
Love, Neil Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment