Monday, May 4, 2020
9:21 pm
"I have big plans to accomplish lots of good." Sheesh. Today was only marginally effective. Blah. Had a training session on a new service we are implementing, but it wasn't terribly effective. Had a demo from a company that provides video production services. We've thought about producing some animated/whiteboard videos, but weren't planning to spend $4k for a 60-second spot or $10k for 2-minutes. But it was worth getting exposure to the medium and understanding the cost.
I indexed today at lunch. All were for a man who died from a lung infection two weeks after enlisting in the United States Colored Troops in 1865. Would be interesting to know more of his story.
Tacos for dinner tonight with last night's leftover pork roast and fresh guacamole. Fabulous. Played dodgeball for FHE, lesson on attributes shared by Abinadi and Pres Monson – courage, determination, integrity. Key lime pie for dessert.
Nighttime activity is folding four loads of laundry.
Thankful: I don't have to change the oil in my car myself. I dropped the Toyota off on my way to work and picked it up at lunchtime.
Ministering: Mostly failed at this today.
More later…
This is Abbie's picture for yesterday's song teaching us that Jesus will give us all he has if we will receive it.

No comments:
Post a Comment